Bewertungen (7.104)Gorgeous tops and Kate your giveaway was fantastic thanks so much xx Excellent PJ bottoms. Soft & cosy. Quick delivery. Thanks! Absolutely beautiful items xx Amazing !!! Thank you Kate ❤️ Gorgeous jumpers. Brilliant quality and quick delivery. Thank you 💝 Perfect as always thank you🥰 Thank you Kate fabulous stock 💕💕 Good quality purchases from a really lovely seller
Thank you Kate Beautiful dress and really quick delivery thank you . So pleased with my purchase! Kate always has the best clothes, she is a top seller! Thank you! Nice quality dress and arrived quickly so very pleased with purchase. lovely seller and amazing show, great and generous givvy, thank you ❤️ Thank you for the giveaway 🫶 Quick delivery thank you. Love the jacket x I am stoked over my purchases. Love, love, love. I get compliments all the time. Editkate is the bomb. Absolutely love my item, thank you! and lovely seller Another fab few bits received from Kate. ❤️ Love every item I get from Kate. Such great clothes Best seller on whatnot for clothes First time ordered..very pleased with my item..most certainly will be back