Bewertungen (158)Another great purchase! Arrived super fast!! A+++++ Seller!! 👀😉 Appreciate your generosity!!! Great givey💫effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Enjoy hun ❤️ Always a 5 star experience! effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
tysm 🥰 and for always helping! Love it. I have never seen anything like this before. Big fan of this seller!effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
omg tysm!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Absolutely love the bag as I knew I would. Every single item purchase has been in excellent condition. Buy with confidence!!! I am a happy returning customer. Can’t wait to see what else is in store at the next show. effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
😘😘😘 love that you enjoy your gorgeous pieces. tysm ❤️❤️ As described and fast shipping. Thank you! Looks brand new and shipping was fast! 💨 in love thank you!!
effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
❤️❤️❤️ enjoy hun and thank you for the review Unbelievable purchase. This bag in person!!🤩🤩🤩. Thank you for the great deal!! My 54th birthday purse to myself. effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Yayyyy that was one of my favorite bags!!! Sad to see her go but I am happy you got her. Enjoy her and Happy Birthday 🎁🎊 Seller has the BEST items, great prices. I will only purchase my luxury items from Effortlessluxefinds! effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Thank you Rose. 🌹 enjoy your beautiful pieces you have purchased from me and for trusting me ❤️ a+++++ it is what she saideffortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Tysm and enjoy 😉 Beautiful item. Clean gorgeous condition. Amazing sellereffortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Hey… I knew you would love it 🥰 tysm Beautiful item!! TY!!effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Tysm and enjoy that beauty ❤️ Bag looks better than I imagined, truly exceptional!! I can't wait to use her! Now my absolute favorite purchaseeffortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Yay!! ❤️ I’m so happy you love her even more in person! That makes me so happy to hear. Thank you so much for trusting me with your purchase and for the amazing review. Enjoy your beautiful bag!! 👜✨ Best whatnot purchase I’ve made up to date! Everything was perfection. Thank you thank you!!! I honestly couldn’t be happier with my purchase. effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Thank you so much!! ❤️ I’m so happy everything was perfect and that you love your purchase. I truly appreciate your support and hope the girls enjoy them for many years to come! 👜 Great showeffortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
🥰❤️🥰❤️ Thank you so much for the beautiful Chloe purse! I absolutely love it! 👜 effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Enjoy her!!! 🥰❤️ Such an energetic and fun show! 👜✨ Lali has an amazing selection of luxury bags, wallets, and jewelry at exceptional prices. The condition of the pieces is incredible! So clean and pristine, you’d think some of them just came out of the boutique! There’s always something exciting to find, and the deals make it so easy to add a little luxury to your collection. Definitely a show worth watching! ❤️effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Thank you so much!! ❤️ I truly appreciate not only your amazing support as a buyer, but everything you do to help me moderate my shows and keep them fun and running smoothly. You’re the best, and I’m so grateful to have you as part of my little Whatnot family! 👜✨ I just received my Yara give away package today, and omg it smells amazing I love it. Thank you so much 💕effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Enjoy hun!! ❤️ Amazing … she is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for getting her to me so quickly and my lil’ gifts that came with her. You have great energy throughout your show and you give honest assessments of your items. Love the size of my keepall and her condition .. my daughters are already trying to snag her!!!! effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Thank you so much!! 🥰 I’m so happy you love her! And your daughters trying to snag her already made me laugh, you got an amazing piece for such a great price 😂 Enjoy her, and thank you so much for trusting me! 💕 Excellent Condition. Honest and Genuine Seller. Exceeded my expectations. My LV is stunning! Thanks again girlie 💕 Appreciate you! effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Thank you girlie!! 💕 I’m so happy you love your LV! It was such a pleasure working with you, and I truly appreciate you! 🥰 I love iteffortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Yay!! So happy you love it! 🥰 Thank you so much for shopping with me and for the 5 stars! 💕 very fast shipping and amazing qualityeffortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Thank you so much! 💕 I’m so glad you were happy with the quality and that it arrived quickly! I really appreciate you! 🥰 Gladys, I’m thrilled with another fantastic purchase! effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Hiiii Dawn!!! Yayyy you received your bag!!!! That was a good grab. Enjoy it and thanks again ❤️🥰 Another wonderful purchase from Gladys! Love my new items! Can’t wait to come back for more! Thank you 😀effortless_luxe_findsVerkäufer
Yay tysm!!! Enjoy and thanks for the review. See you on my next live 🥰👜👛