Bewertungen (128)Erin is the best at packing !!! Everything is described on point and packed perfectly !! The packaging was amazing. I got body sprays and you made sure there was absolutely no way anything would happen to them. You’re the best Erin Love my custom made bracelet. Ty The items in my box were in excellent condition! Loved the show and the quality items! I’ll be a return customer for sure! Thanks for the shirt I love it Thanks for making me a bracelet I love it Fast delivery and Great deals!!!! Love my brackets and Greg loves his shirt. Erin is so sweet. Everyone check out her shows. You can’t beat her prices Love everything as always !! Love everything !!! The pandex shirt was top notch lol. Very nice lady and I love everything always Another great purchase!! Thank you! Love buying from Erin! She has great deals and fast shipping! Thank you 🫶 Love my Zenana top! Thank you so much Erin! Great seller! Great time, awesome deals and awesome shipping. Great seller, great items, great prices. Great seller, awesome products and fun conversations. Wonderful seller with great items and great prices! Wonderful seller on the app. I love my items. Thank you very much. Up and coming clothes seller absolutely love this seller! Thanks girl! It’s perfect!! Great seller. Awesome prices and quality items!