Bewertungen (19)My first piece of bumblebee jasper!! She’s fabulous and I love love love her. E-Jo has some badass vintage pieces, native and non native. Prices super reasonable with prompt and thoughtful shipping. Already have my eye on my next treasure.
🩵✨🖤✨ Love love love my bangles! Cheers to a great start to a forever stack. I truly enjoy hanging with in Erica’s shows and appreciate her thoughtfulness and sincerity. One of my faves with 5 stars all day. 🩵🫶🩵 Haven’t taken them off since they arrived. Gorgeous and great pricing for vintage bangles 🦋 Amazing seller! I love my Thunderbirds! Thank you so much! 🩵🩵🩵 I love it! Wearing it now with all my stacked brackets and it’s gorgeous. Beautiful Bangles! And a Excellent Host! Thank you so much 💓 Where do I even start? I just love this lady and all her amazing treasures. Real life mom, totally genuine and relatable with some of the coolest pieces I’ve seen yet! . Prompt shipping and sincere appreciation. Keep doing what you do sis, I’m here for it. 🫶 I love my bracelet and the seller is so sweet too! Thanks a bunch!🫶🏽🫶🏽 Lovely host! Honest, genuine and relatable with great taste and style. Quality vintage pieces you don’t see everyday - happy accident I stumbled on her live. Gained a loyal follower, keep it up ♥️⭐️ Bestest, nicest, most beautifulest seller ever ever ever! Thank you Ejo babes!!!🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻