Bewertungen (61)Thanks a big bunch Sonia!! Love love the jewelry!! Beautifully packaged, shipped quickly, exactly as seen. Thank you, I will be shopping with you again! Love the earrings!! ♥️⭕️♥️ Just received my turquoise necklace and it’s even prettier than I thought! Thank you Sonia. Great seller. Awesome seller, fun shows, and beautiful items! Mine arrived sage and sound, carefully packaged for shipping. I'll definitely be buying again. :) Everything is perfect, thank you ! Seller is super lovely and dress is perfect. Excited to finally have a Betsy Johnson dress in my personal collection! so cute!!! This seller is so sweet and has fair prices! Will shop again 💞 Amazing and unique finds. Great seller. Thank you. Pretty collections and love every piece. lovely seller🥰 she has so many beautiful pieces! package was shipped quickly and everything arrived in perfect condition! thanks so much!!💗💗 Thank you Sonia and Anita. ❤️ Everything was awesome and Sonia is the sweetest❤️❤️ This seller is my favorite on ALL of WhatNot!! Love her shows. Interesting and down to earth. A great personality. Very unusual items. I love vintage and she’s got it!!! Everything is always perfect, and good condition. pickup is always professional and easy. Will purchase again. Very happy. Thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ love all my new items! Thank you so much Amazing seller. Fast shipping. Great quality Wow how did I get everything so quickly!? Thank you so much for my new items! Everything was packaged with care and shipped quick! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ MY QUEEN!!!! Thank you to my ravey godmother for the greatest dress ever!!! 🫶🏻 Love my purchase. This seller has a great variety of items. Love her shows💕