Bewertungen (75.476)I was told if I tipped 5 dollars I would receive a empty tin. I tipped the 5 dollars and never received the tin. Never came but it was free so f it we ball Great deals! Fast delivery, excellent condition. Always like ripping with Nina. Never have I had an issue and shipment is quick. Cards slid outside of sleeves and now the tops have scratches and creases… overall a good place just not packaged the best to keep overall protection of cards. Great stream and super fast shipping Great cards fast shipping my big Steph Curry card /99 was damaged through the top loader and sleeve all the wat to the card very badly and the card is completely damged..I have sent pictures of the card through message so u can see.. Package was already opened on delivery Nothing ever came for some reason.Hello Jinny just checked in on your order. You did not receive anything yet because the package is still in transit. After checking your tracking number attached to your order it shows it will deliver in 2 days. Make sure to check the “orders” tab for future shipping updates ? Great packaging, price, and shipping. Nice quality cards, great condition. I got exactly what I paid for. I would buy from this seller again Received the cards from my break, but did not receive the two free givvy packs. Kind of sucks whenever I won the givvy first so I felt like I needed to buy a team.