Bewertungen (487)thank you Em for cute Minnie mouse halloween shirts and all. thank you for cute girl clothes and my daughter love them💕 Absolutely love my purchases from Em! 🤗
❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️ Em has the absolute cutest selection of high-quality, pre-loved kids' clothes, and finding unique vintage pieces here is the best bonus. I love that she runs items by size request, and has sizes ready to bookmark so you aren’t waiting around if you’re busy. Everything arrives in excellent condition. 10/10 highly recommend! 🌟 Em, thank you for amazing morden show by having great deals at 3 dollars. And I love all girl clothes and specially my nephew baby boy cute clothes that you show me and give me which i appreciate so much. Fantastic show as always ! Love it! 💕✨ Amazing packaging! ✨😊 Thank you! Everything is in perfect condition and good shipping As someone who also sells kids vintage, I would never send anybody a mini nail file (literally 2 inches long) as a giveaway gift. Honestly, it seemed insulting.
I’m sorry you were disappointed! The giveaway prize was clearly listed in the giveaway description before entering, so everyone could see exactly what they were entering to win. Giveaways are completely free to enter, and I also cover the cost of shipping the prize to the winner. They’re simply a little extra way I like to thank people for hanging out in my shows. I’m sorry it wasn’t something you enjoyed, but I would never intend for a free, clearly disclosed giveaway to feel insulting. 💛 literally the best givy ever!! also Em is just the best.. she’s so sweet, thorough, considerate, just all the good things!! if you haven’t purchased from her you definitely should!!🫶 So perfect! The sweetest seller ❣️ Such a good givvy! Thank you!! Such a sweet seller !! Em has the GOODS !! So in love with our purchase ! Thank you so much my friend , can’t wait to shop again 🩷🩷 Honestly just healed my inner child with this order 😂 Thank you so much! amazing seller and great prices ☺️✨ thank you Em for doing amazing two dollars deals on cute girl clothes. Love coming to Ems show!! She always has the cutest items !! ❤️ Everything looks great again, thank you! Item came in perfect condition. I would highly recommend purchasing from emscloset_! Cutesy packaging & item as described :)
Everything looks great, thanks! em, thank you for sweet giveaways Everything was in perfect condition, exactly as described. Seller is nice and shipped fast. Thank you so much!