Bewertungen (242)Loved all the incense I purchased! perfectly packaged. A real treat! everything was perfect enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Awesome! Hope you are enjoying your purchase. Thank you for your review friend 🫶 Fantastic incense and shirts. Always great and fast shipping! enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you friend. We appreciate you 🫶 I can’t get enough of this incense! The host is fantastic and products are phenomenal. Put the scent beads in the warmer immediately ❤️ Smells amazing! Thank you for the extra wax melts💜💜enchantedcottageVerkäufer
No, thank you 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Enjoy! Thank you for having wonderful, good smelling incenses and I loved them all. I love shopping on enchantedcottage because the host/seller brings the best to her shop to sell. The host takes her time explaining the incense which is a plus and she’s very sweet 🤗. Thank you for all the wonderful items that I’ve purchased and I will continue to support enchantedcottage! 💕🤗.
enchantedcottageVerkäufer
I don’t have words to express how special your review made us feel. Thank you for being part of our family. 🫶🫶🫶🫶 So wonderful as always💜💜💜enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you friend 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Everything was packaged carefully and came quickly. The incense smell amazing! Will definitely be purchasing from these ladies again! enchantedcottageVerkäufer
We are so happy you are enjoying your purchase. Thank you for your review. 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Love love my stuff, beautiful hosts and items as described… fast shipping…totally recommend ☺️💜thank youenchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you loved all your goodies. 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Love the incense, can’t stop buying it. What a treat to deal with enchantedcottageenchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you thank you thank you for being part of our enchanted fam and your amazing review. We appreciate you 🫶🫶🫶🫶 The best incense I’ve found. Great host, quick shipping, wonderful products! Highly recommend!enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you so much for your amazing review my friend. We appreciate you 🫶 Love getting my items
enchantedcottageVerkäufer
That means so much to us. Enjoy! 🫶🫶🫶🫶 perfect enchantedcottageVerkäufer
🫶🫶🫶🫶 Fantastic incense! Beautifully packaged. Felt the love! enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you friend 🫶 We put heart and positive energy into our Enchanted Cottage. Thank you for being a part of it and for your review. I’m so glad I found you on Whatnot. I loved all of the incenses and you have a beautiful personality. Thank you for the gift. enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you so much for the beautiful review. It truly made my day. 🫶🫶🫶🫶 So many wonderful products! I always buy my Pink Zebra Sprinkles from them at great prices! ❤️enchantedcottageVerkäufer
We love that you are enjoying your purchases. Thank you for the review friend 🫶 Beautifully packed best shipping!! thank you so muchenchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you friend. 🫶 We appreciate your review they smell amazing and they're a great size for the price! thank you!! enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you so much for your review friend. 🫶🫶🫶 seller is super sweet .I love the Laurel inscense omg enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you friend 🫶 We are so happy you are enjoying your purchase. amazingenchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you. 🫶 I have tried many kind of incense in the pass. This are sweet lasting smell. Is so good for meditation and disconcerting from the trouble of this world. This is my go to store from now on and thanks so much for the gift. I’m a health care worker and incense help me to group me. enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you so much for your review, friend.We love bringing a little piece of tranquility in to your space. Thank you for the opportunity. We appreciate you 🫶 always 5 stars 🌟 enchantedcottageVerkäufer
Thank you friend. 🫶🫶🫶