Bewertungen (55)Beautiful condition shoes! Excellent Items, fast shipping, Thank you :) Beautiful dress love it 😍 thanks Beautiful 🤩 love ❤️ thanks So helpful with finding a dress on the live! Everything was perfect & got here quickly!! Great buy !!! Thank you fast shipping!! Great buy !!! Thank you fast shipping!! everything is so nice and the host is so sweet! I love her show. I have bought over 20 dresses from her. I appreciates that she steams each one and that she includes a gift with each. Excellent! The dresses are perfect! the dress is beautiful. we just have a lot of trouble with usps getting the dress to me . Not her fault. Beautiful dress and dk well made, thank you so much! 🩷 Just received my order and I LOVE it! Great packaging, arrived quick. Will order from this seller again! Thank you so much!!! 😊