Bewertungen (535)Thank you talented Missy! Those earrings are amazing-love everything!!🐞Such a fun hostess too!💞 I love my bookmark! it is the perfect amount of whimsy and looks stunning hanging from a book!!! thank you!!! Wonderful, creative seller!! Very happy with my unique and beautiful art. I got the best stuff on my first purchase! I will be a customer again for sure. Super sweet seller❤️❤️ Great piece at a great price! the purple wood bead jewelry set is absolutely gorgeous. thank you 😊 Love my hair pins!! Great seller!! Thank you so much for all the beautiful pieces I love them all!! ❤️ this is a super fabulous jewelry bundle. everything is beautiful. thank you!!! 🥰 Great seller, great products Beautiful purchase as always from a marvelous seller! Thank you so much. Fast shipping enjoyed your show.😊 My daughter absolutely loves these and how they look on her shelf! I cannot tell you how beautiful this is in person. I am tickled with this purchase. I got the best bundles for a fabulous price. The seller's show was quick paced and fun! Love her! I love my Beautiful, Upcycled jewelry made with care! Seller is the best on the app 🦙💨🤍❤️🔥 Just love what’s in the shop and a wonderful host! It had been a while since I was in the Enchanted Garden, and boy were there fabulous finds ✨️. I am so excited about my goodies and I have gotten compliments on my belt already ^^ Thank you so much!!! 😊 Absolutely loved my ouija board pin and the snake bracelet my husband loves it!! Again thank you so much!! Loved everything I got beautiful jewelry 😍 Beautiful jewelry and the best host!! Gorgeous color stone. Huge and chunky. Love 💗