Bewertungen (29)great seller , great condition product and great price, fast shipping Awesome seller great stuff check out his website hidden gems in there!🫶 Amazing Seller!!!! One of the Best on the App , Even tossed in a sweet freebie!
Good pull… fast delivery… will buy again So happy with this purchase! Loved tje stream and the fun! Can't wait to shop again and thank you for being an awesome genuine seller!! Lighting fast shipping, packed nice and with care! Fast delivery! Packaged well. Nice 😊 very taken care of
Cards came in great condition ‼️ Great service, came in great packaging. It came 2 days later than expected but I think that's due to the freezing temps and cold ! My cards came in pristine condition and well packaged. Overall love the cards I got totally recommend. Came in well packaged 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Awesome seller! All were packed excellently, and some cards I didn't even expect to be sleeved were sleeved for extra protection. 10/10 would buy from again 🩵 Great packaging, came quick Packaged throughly and came in great condition! Everything was done neatly :) Happy with how fast I got my order