Bewertungen (10)interesting format in selling. happy with my purchase Mostly rubbish no sterling silver was found. I am very sorry you were unable to find the sterling that was put in your orders . everything shown in the video receipt was in your package . having to go through 50 Oz or more of lots of jewelery could easily have looked passed . Packed awful. A bracelet was broken, necklace knotted. Very disappointed. Will not be shopping with them ever again. im sorry you didn't likenthe way your package came however it got you to with everything still inside ! bulk lots of jewlery can get tricky sometimes. I stated that the lots were full of tangles amd they were big lots of mixed unsorted jewlery so im very sorry you thought you were getting something other then what you saw you were bidding on screen . I pulled the holo squirtle from it so happy. Great Cards Fast Shipping Can’t Wait To Buy More Thanks