Bewertungen (1.080)greatest streamer with the deals 👌🏻 Reasonable to work with on pricing, mad chill to chat with, and transparent on condition. 10/10 recommend! The mf homie. I appreciate you. Thanks for the hook up Thank you for one of my favorite cards =D ! love the cards thank you! Great selection of cards for sale and nice packaging. Seriously the coolest seller on this platform pookie the legend as always great deal even better guy shipping incredible thanks for the duuu maaa deals Always 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thanks again bro!!!! 🙏 Always blesses the pookies 🙏 Awesome seller and his stream is always a vibe!!! Just the sweetest lil onion ❤️🔥 Appreciate the deals brother! Thank
You!🙏 I never thought an onion would have my heart. Package received! My cards arrived on time, secure and in excellent condition. Exactly what I paid for. You can trust purchasing your vintage yugioh cards w/ ethxngordon. I look forward to purchasing more. Thanks again 🙏🏾 The best onion on whatnot and in life 🔥 Thanks Ethan! Thank you for the tour guide from the underworld too. Her foil bleed is crazy! looks almost like a starlight! ( it isn't). always extremely happy buyjng from you booboo thanks for all you do !!!