Bewertungen (357)Best 3d seller hands down!! these grinch balls are AMAZINGGGGG!!!!! Love my products! Already can’t wait to order more! My hubby loved the Raiders chain, & I loved my wings, placed my perfume on top of the stairs on the wings. Thank you again it came out nice and w/ the rhinestones too, made it better!! Thank you appreciate you!
Amazing seller!! You got a forever customer LOVE THIS SELLER!!! SHE CAN MAKE ANYTHING!!!!! The best 3d printer ever! Highly recommended and the absolute BEST AT CUSTOMS! Absolutely AMAZING! I cannot begin to explain the quality of your work! I’m speechless! Thank you! I’m already thinking of what’s next before my order gets here!!! Customs are always exactly the way I want them! NEVER DISAPPOINTED! I’ve waited so long for you to sell her. Ty I love everything I have purchased!! 🤍💗🤍💗 love my straw topper. And thank you for my gift. Love it. Love love lllllooovvveeee this ladies work! Everything I bought was absolutely beautiful and wonderful quality. Great product, well packaged, fast shipping Everything I expected as usual! Perfect! 😍 So perfectly and beautifully made! And quick too! Will definitely be my spot for 3D items! Tysm! ❤️ My absolute favorite 3d printer! I absolutely love all my items🫶🏼Thank you for always making them the way I want them! You are so appreciated🫶🏼🌹 Ty so very much Jessica. I love everything as usual. Absolutely amazing as usual! ❤️ Sooo good!! Sad you are getting out of the pen game but excited for your 3D prints too Amazing work and shipping is FAst!! The 3d prints are amazing items. No disappointment. Fast and well packed shipping. Definitely will be returning for more Um helllo the bestest ever !!!!