Bewertungen (187)AWESOME!!!! HERE!!!!! BEST OF THE BEST HERE, ONLY BUY HERE, FAMILY HERE. GREAT BEST!!!! PLACE FOR JEWELRY Stunning as always! Obsessed with my rings! Actually better in person. Quality looks amazing as well Absolutely stunning! I won a set of small diamond earrings in a giveaway. High quality and arrived packaged well! LOVE! Exactly what I wanted! He is amazing at finding what you’re looking for!! GORGEOUS jewelry!! Great seller!!! earrings look better in person. customer service and shipping A1 as always. Love my earrings once again, so much prettier in person! Always love the jewelry I get, and I’m definitely gonna keep getting more! 😂🦝 Great experience from start to finish! My rings are so so beautiful! I love them!! Host also so kind and easy to work with. Love my items as always great quality! Thanks again everbrightdiamond! Came in awesome condition! Some of my favorite pendants I own 👌👌 amazing packing because literally got a cute black box and omg it was so gorgeous 🥰 like it looks like it would cost an arm but no just got the necklace at an amazing price with a free chain because the seller was so kind too. god I got a heart necklace that was so silver with a silver chain and looks like snow ❄️! exquisitely!!!! AMAZINGLY!!!! jewelry here, he is beyond the best of the best here only buy here ONLY!!!!! brother from another mother best family business site love y'all THANK YOU FOR MY RING DESIGN, EXQUISITELY A MASTER PIEACE I got a pink moissy sterling silver ring it’s beautiful. Will purchase again! fast delivery and packaging was great 5/5 Beautiful pieces in love with both. fast shipping. seller is great, very helpful and will do what he can for customer. 100% recommended. Will definitely be my go to for my jewelry shopping. Thank you. order arrived quickly and was well packed. all the jewelry was in perfect condition and was put on immediately to show off the shine. love the sterling silver. Thanks! Absolutely love my cross pendant and the free chain that came with it, amazing quality! Host held it till I was able to purchase it which is great! Can’t wait to buy more! Love the givvy! Thank you so much!