Bewertungen (162)thank you for picking out my things! they were perfect! thank you so much for caring about us the way you do 🥰 Thank you so much! Very happy 😃 books arrived in lovely condition! thank you! 😊 thank you everything came in quick condition! Absolutely love this skull!! thank you so much Great books and great prices and even got a cute pen as a first time buyer! Fun seller to interact with! Love the bookmark! thank you! Love the book you picked for my blind date and as always my kids love the stickers and bookmarks. Book arrived in great condition. Thank you for the goodie! Amazing seller with wonderful products 💗! Super fast shipping Love books! Thank you for the gift! 🫶📚 you give the best givys...love it I absolutely love it... just what I ordered and it came in the mail quick...I just love ordering stuff from you...see you next show love all of my goodies!!!! thank you so much!! Everything in the box was wonderful! So much fun opening my box!!! Thank you Loved my box! The kids and I had so much fun opening it. Thank you! Thank you so much! What you picked out for me was perfect and I love it, thank you for thinking of me with so much consideration 🥰 Shipped fast, packaged perfectly, can’t wait to read them, thank you!
Super cute stickers and absolutely love the bookmark!