Bewertungen (320)It does leak water at the bottom when you are drinking it I have not made the smoothie yet I am going to try tomorrow morning to see how it does but I like it and it is what I was looking for
everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Glad you liked it, not sure why it would leak though. Sometimes it might not be sealed all the way. Great console many games ty everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Pretty cool game, a lot of games on there for the price, you can’t go wrong.
Thanks for the review. Thank you!! My husband and son are super stoked with their new items I got from you. Great quality, wonderful packaging, excellent prices and a top notch host - I’ll be back for more!! everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
So glad you liked everything. There is plenty of items in the store. always 100%everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Thank You !!!! Been wanting this for a long while.
Great price, quick delivery, perfect packaging.
Thank youeverythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Glad your happy with it, I wear mine all the time, gotta check to see if my heart is still beating.
Thank you for the kind review !!! the squishy was not the authentic one everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Bad review on a $6.00 dollar item because you can’t read. You see that part “not RMS”
Here is a copy and paste for all to read.
$6.00
Sensory Squishy Butter 5x 1 1/2”
Pick your color - Yellow or Pink
Unicorn Dumpling (Rare)
Mystery Dumpling (Small)
Your Choice of 1 Item
Listen to Auction, items on turntable
Pink or Yellow - Choice of 1
Not RMS
No Cancellations
No Returns
No Refunds
Worth ever penny everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Glad you like the glasses, those are really nice for the price.
Thank you for the review. Amazing purchase
Items are perfect
Great live , easy bidding, super fast shipping
everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Glad you liked the items, and the PO did it’s job finally.
Thank you for the review. one of my favorite electronics seller. they always have what I need and at killer prices. shipping is fantastic - fast and packed well. customer service is a+ all the way. thank you for the wonderful shopping experience 🙏🏽🛍️🕹️🎧📱📟🖱️🔦💡👓⌨️📞🎧🎤☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
So glad everything went smooth, we never know with the PO.
Thank You for the Kind review, much appreciated!!! Thank you so much. I loved the waffle maker and the chargers. We will be sure to be back buying from the show. everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Glad you liked the items, I think I’m gonna get the waffle maker for when my granddaughter comes over Got some great items!! everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Very glad you’re happy !!! Super seller! Fast shipping and exactly as described. Thanks!everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Again, Thank You for your support and kind reviews. Greatly appreciated !!! Repeat buyer here. Awesome seller! Super fast shipping and the printer works great. Thanks so much! Repeat buyer here! Easy to work with and fast shipping. Thanks so much!everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Glad the shipping was fast and you’re happy, thats what it’s all about. Thank You for the kind review. everything I buy is just amazing fast shipping great inventory and best customer service my favorite Watnot store hands down everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
ThNk You again for the Kind Review Great purchase as always from this seller! thank you friend!everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
You are always more than welcome my friend !!! I (we) like making people and kiddos happy, that’s the big reason we do this. I love the console was glad we were able to negotiate a price and im super happy with it! came in quickly no problems with the package and loved the little goodies that came a long with it! can't wait to buy again!everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Glad you liked it, we are always Mini dumplings were as described
TysmeverythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Thank You again, I am obsessed with these things - lol Amazing streamer.
Awesome deals. everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Now I know why the kids like these.
Thank You !!! Just as advertised! Thanks! I ordered two Coleman 22-inch self-inflating mattresses, but only one of them was the correct item. The second package contained a completely different product that didn’t match the listing or description. Unfortunately, I specifically needed the 22-inch version, and instead I received a 14-inch mattress, which doesn’t work for our needs. It was very disappointing to receive an item that wasn’t what I ordered, especially since we were counting on having two matching mattresses.everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
We apologize for this. When the were packing it up they noticed a slit in the box, the opened the box and the mattress also had a slit in it. I thought they informed you if this issue. We are refunding you for the incorrect one and you can keep it if you like.
Again, we apologize for this, If we had another in in stock we would have replaced it. Great price. Great item. Fast delivery 🚚 everythingsgottagoVerkäufer
Nice doorbell - Thanks for the nice review !!