Bewertungen (89)Thanks for a great show and amazing treasures! You’re always amazing! All are in great condition and as always shipping was super fast as always! Looking forward to the next. all great. thanks to seller. I don’t think I’ve received a more thoughtful package! Not only do I LOVE my purchase, but the extra happies that were included, WOW! Go follow and bookmark this seller, you won’t regret it!!! awesome seller, excited to see more. thank you so much Super seller!!! And you can't beat her prices!!! get to shopping! help this wonderful site go big!!! highly recommend everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
thank you so much Beth I really appreciate your recommendation 😊 🩷 Packaged nicely and arrived in perfect condition! Love the freebies too <3 Tysmeverythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
thank you so much for your purchases I'm glad you like them. I hope you will come shop or just hang out in my shows again 😊 Loved my purchase! It was shipped with great care!everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
I'm so glad you loved it! Thank you much for your purchase and I hope you shop or just come watch my next shows!😊 So glad I toke a chance on this vase because it's exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you for your amazing shipping! ❤️everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
I'm so glad you like it. Thank you again for your purchases. I hope you will shop with me again!😊 Shipped quickly and packaged so well. Love the extras! Just as described, beautiful! everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
I'm so happy you like it. Thanks again for your purchases! i hope you will shop with me again😊 Absolutely love this husband and wife team ❤️ They are so pleasant to shop with.. you'll hear Jennifer say Jackie and he's there to help. Sometimes there adult children come to the rescue to pull a requested item. Everyone works together to bring us great items and a show with wonderful vibes of family working together. ❤️ love my items they arrived quick and packaged perfectly. Thank you 🌟 everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
Thank you so much. Family is very important to us. I am so glad you love your items.❤️🙂 Tysm I am very happy with the bottle. It was wrapped great! Ty for the goodies too. everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
Thank you for choosing to shop with my family and i.❤️🙂 Everything was perfect thank you so much❤️ great sellers wonderful people highly recommendeverythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
Thank you so much and so glad you chose us to shop with!❤️🙂 Oh wow! You really cared about how you packaged everything it was over the top!!! I love the travel case. And thank you for the beautiful compact mirror. I hope to order again. 💚everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
I'm so happy you liked it and really do want everyone's items to arrive safely intact! thank you so much for your order and hopefully I will see you in future shows🙂 My husband loves it and thank you for the extra stickers and stuff my kids will love those and the prayer card so perfect everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
I'm so happy you like it! Thank you again for your purchase 🙂 Packed well!!!! Love my item!!everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
I'm very happy everything was ok and you like it. Thank you again for your purchase 🙂 Received my coveted plate snapped into two pieces. It was sitting on the bottom of the box with little cushioning and not enough bubble wrap. My other items that were sitting on top of the plate and were fine. Some of them were breakable, some not. Delivery was fast. Prices good. I will give this New Seller other chances. everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
I'm so sorry Pam I guess I underestimated my packaging and the postal service carefulness.I will definitely try and make a refund to you. Just as described and great wrapping! everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
thank you so much for your support and your honesty . I greatly appreciate it! Unique items and shipped with care!everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
thank you I appreciate your honesty I did not remotely get what I ordered! I spent $28 on china and glassware and I got sent an old used 3quart slow cooker pot!! I could’ve gotten a new one for 20 bucks. I want a refund and she can take this. I don’t know where I’m not paying to ship it back.everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
I don't know who you think your fooling lady but I sent you exactly what you ordered and I'm sorry that you felt the need to lie about what you got. Please feel free to contact whatnot for your refund. Everything arrived promptly and was packaged extremely well! All items were secure and in great condition upon arrival. I’m very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely order again! everythingvintage_jennVerkäufer
thank you so much for your honesty and shopping with i always try to ensure you receive exactly what you order intact Super fast shipping! Packed super well Gorgeous! Packaged well to arrive unharmed.