Bewertungen (25)Very nice dolls! Thank you. Thank you once again! Love your shows! Great seller! great host love all my items Tysm Perfect!!! Love them so much!!! Fun live show too!!! Thank you! 🫶💕💕💕 She's gorgeous! Thank you! Fast shipping. Nice packaging. I am very happy with my purchase! Fun auction. I look forward to more! Thanks so much. Awesome seller and person!! Thanks so much!! BLESSED! LIVE ON PURPOSE! Love love love everything I received all so great, and in wonderful condition. The seller is super sweet, and she has a great variety to choose from. 10/10 recommend! Love my lols so much ! Definitely will be purchasing again ! Awesome! Love them! They’re perfect!!!Thank you so much! 💕💕💕
My son was here when I opened the box and he said “They smell sooo good!” 😂
They’re wonderful & thank you for the great prices!!! 🫶 Fast shipping and great item, exactly as described! Awe Evelyn im just opening my package, thank you so sweet 💜💜💜 Gigi came safe and sound! I'm so happy to have her and she'll be very loved here. Thank you so much friend 💜 Great condition received as described, and fast delivery. dolls in almost perfect condition. she was delayed in transit but im so happy i got her and the seller is so so so sweet! Cute little set! Thank you for the freebies and the kind note! You are so sweet! Thank you again! Fast shipping. Great packaging and my items look great. Thank you!