Bewertungen (3.317)Sooooo many fabulous pieces of jewelry I’m so excited to wear — thank you thank you!
🌟🌟🌟💕💕💕🌟🌟🌟 Very sweet and funny seller. Unique jewelry with great prices. Follow and get in the fun! Love all my earrings and necklace! Amazing seller 💗 Thank you very much all the pieces are fun and exciting and great quality🩷 My purchased arrive in a timely manner and in great condition. I will Definitely be returning to shop. I loved everything in my package. I can’t to wear it!! Thank you for bringing such awesome items!! Thank you stay amazing 🤩! 💖💖💖💖💖 Great host. Items as expected. Fast shipping love all the items i purchased tysm 😊 Thank you for the beautiful brooches. Beautiful condition and excellent quality! My package was packed so nicely!! I enjoyed your show and I will be back!!😊 Love my collection, great show and good turn around in delivery Thank you I loved my watch!!
Always a pleasure shopping from you, my pieces are so beautiful & fun💕 thank you so very much for your kindness. You do things that you dont have to but Im so glad you do🫢😆
(Wink/Wink-smiling ear 2 ear)💐 I love my long tassel necklace...thank you!🙏🤍 FABULOUS Pieces...Amazing energy and customer service...Have already shopped again🤦🏽♀️❤️💃😁 Transaction parfaite ⭐️ 👍 ⭐️ envoi rapide et soigner, très gentille, je recommande. Merci 🙏🙏 Wrapped impeccably. Very nice watch from a great person. TY