Bewertungen (249)Amazing seller and quick shipping and amazing cards!!! Shipping arrived fast and I got for below msrp, but box was damaged when it arrived I love it! Looks great on my car keys! fallen always hooks me up no joke. He may not rip hockey as much, but he's a stand up guy. Get in his stream ASAP! Showed up very quickly any safely, thanks so much Shipping was fast and arrived in excellent condition. I am absolutely obsessed with my sailor moon card and the others I picked up for my collection. definitely will be back! absolutely love them all thank you again!!!! Thank you for the super fast shipping 🤝 Found some classic anime cards that made my day! Thank you for helping my collection grow ^^p fallen is a fantastic seller on this app. You can never go wrong picking up some packs from him, even if you don't know what you are buying 🤣 He is so helpful and packages up everything with care. Thanks again for another phenomenal package! This is a great, very knowledgeable seller. Great items from a great seller for a great price! Amazing packaging, thank you for everything. Highly recommend!!! The GIVYS ARE 🔥🔥🔥!! Thank you so much!! ☺️ Absolutely amazing couldn't ask for a better experience!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ An absolute favorite streamer! The magnets are amazing! Packaging always excellent, fast shipping. Definitely a stream you don't wanna miss. Highly recommend checking it out! 10/10 ⭐️Would buy from again and again!!!!! This is a great show. Seller does it for the love of the chase not to rip you off. Fast shipping! I always appreciate spending time in fallens room. He's a real standup seller and an even better guy. I always enjoy catching his streams. If you need a good time, some real talk, and some sick cards, this is the place to be! Fallen has one of my favorite rooms on the app. I love hanging out and he always has some deals rolling. He ships quick and well making his a must stop shop here on whatnot!