Bewertungen (326)Prices were good overall good seller Thanks for the givvy! Crazy fast shipping! Fig was as describe and in minty condition, and package was delivered very fast! W seller 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much! awesome seller! Thank you! Quick shipping! Check them out!!! fun new items, everything arrived very quickly and was packaged with care. thank you very much. Another flawless Transaction! A+ Top notch, highly recommend! Thank you very much. Great items. Packaged well and shipped quickly. Great seller and transaction! Immaculate condition. Everything came as described. A premium streamer. 10/10 shippings fast and won this from a give away I’m not sure what happened on the show, but when I looked at the fig and heard the seller announce that it was in great condition, I was disappointed when the package arrived damaged. When I opened the fig, I found a bad chip on its legs. Despite the damage, I felt a bit off about the price I paid. However, I appreciate that the packaging arrived quickly. I just wish there had been more transparent about the product before bidding accordingly. These figs are much happier here in Florida than freezing up in Fargo🤣 Quick shipping. Quality packaging. Items always in great ship. Fargo Brick Co is always on point. Super quick shipping and got so many fun figs! Great atmosphere in stream. Wonderful selection. Thanks!