Bewertungen (1.250)Fast shipping..great books . Would recommend Amazing service!! Once again!!! Amazing seller. Everything was perfect. Very well packed, very happy with purchase. Great show great host! Great Deals on Key books! 🔑🔑🔑🔑 Thanks Fayz 1 for the deals! By far one of the best streams I've had the pleasure buying from, the host was very accommodating, the books were awesome and the prices were spot on. For sure will be back buying more. Sweet packaging. Bundled comics, slab awesome wrapping with bubble wrap and cardboard. Great condition comics.. came in great package cool deals thanks Comment arrive exactly as described fast shipping👍👍 Very fast shipping and in great condition!
I appreciate you guys! great finds and deals, quick shipping all books are packed very well and shipped out fast. Was extremely patient and walked me through almost all of available bins to help me build out a stack of comics. Super informative and didn’t pressure you to buy at all. Cool collection at fair prices and I highly recommend you check them out for all of your comic needs. Outstanding thank you so much! I recommend you to anybody because you got great deals! Excellent seller! Highly recommend Excellent seller, awesome service and fast shipping 😁 👍 exactly as described thank you!