Bewertungen (1.127)Fed puts up a great show and is also a big supporter of a lot of shows thanks for the givy! Great show as always Fed. Pillar of the community. Thanks brother! Great seller!!! Thank you for the Vice Ball for the followers!!!!! Fast Shipping!!! Great service with a smile! Fast shipping and amazing seller!! Thank you very much Fed you run a great show my guy! Great ball the buyers giveaway is absolute fire what a great show. Great show fast shipping and packing is a1 what can I say fed is packing good!!! lol Excellent seller!!!! Great show. Will buy again!!!! One of the best on the app. Appreciate you and the show Fed - thank you Great show, lots of cool balls, and great deals!! 10/10 seller!! Amazing quality limited edition ball must purchase Absolutely great show and a better human!! Thank you Fed. I still can't believe I won the buyer's giveaway. This putter is beautiful and still now be my gamer.