Bewertungen (228)Great Seller!! Fast Shipping!!! A++++++++++++ never received what I payed for and got no help from anyone. A+++++ Seller! Thank you! Thank you for the cards!! Thankful for the many awesome cards I have received from Fegba! I always have to mention that they are one of the best sellers for marvel cards! Everything I have received has been packaged very securely and I haven’t had any issues! Thanks again for helping my collection of my favorite characters grow 🙂 Great communication, card arrived quickly and as described. Thank you! A+++++ Seller! Thank you! Great seller, cards, and prices. Fast shipping! awesome show I will return Great cards, fast shipping great seller Just to let you know, package was open when I got it, but the card was inside of it the cards were perfect! thank you! Great packaging. Fast shipping 🫶 My recent purchases were shipped very fast and packaged really nicely! This seller always has the best deals on the best cards! Thanks once again! Awesome all around. Thanks! Very happy with the cards I received! Everything packaged nicely and it had fast shipping. Thank you! It arrived super quickly, thank you!! What a beautiful card. Great Card! Fast shipping. Thanks! Very happy with the cards I bought! They shipped fast and were packaged very securely! Glad I was able to add these to my collection!! Thank you so much!