Bewertungen (651)Item shipped immediately and made it to me super quickly. Was exactly as shown. My first ever purchase on whatnot exceeded all my
expectations. Love my earrings thank you . Great seller I will be back! Another beautiful jewelry item delivered safely to my door! Absolutely love! Great communication and fast well packaged shipping. Thank you! What an amazing seller! She has stuff you don’t see everywhere else! Thank you soooo much ! 💜💠💜💠💜💠 Awesome selection. Great seller! Arrived promptly! very happy w/ my purchase, delivery was on point & will be a repeat customer. thank you. krazykendraj. LOVE MY NEW RING!!!!!! Better than expected…so gorgeous, wonderful price and fast shipping!! My Golden Hills Cross Ring is stunning! Love, love it!!! I also got so many other beautiful and interesting pieces. Will be a return customer!! Super happy with all my items I’m speechless all my items are just stunning one of a kind thank you I’ll back for more The best rings!! Thank you so much!! Awesome thank you so much. Woohoo 🥳 another buffalo nickel…. Love it. These rings are so pretty! Thank you Such a sweet pair of earrings that I know I will wear often! Thank you for the great selection, value, and prompt shipping. way better than I expected! top notch Her jewelry is absolutely gorgeous! She packages her things very well, they arrive quickly, and she is also a lovely human. My wife loves it!!! Great seller Absolutely stunning ring and earrings. I have never received anything less than amazing from them!!!! Ermagawsh! Love this bulky sterling ring! Just what I've been looking for ! Delivered safely, all polished up and ready to wear! Thank you so much!