Bewertungen (2.692)Everything is absolutely beautiful. I love the green gemstone necklace with the piece and thank you for sending both earrings for the omega. Returning to say: Fidel1 and her sister have The Best jewelry lines! Every piece that I receive are outstanding! TYSM, Fidel! This Fidel bangle is so gorgeous and of quality! Love it! Fidel! Your Fidel cuff is 🔥 and perfect for my wrist. The bangle is also beautiful. I love all the other items too. Thank you so much! Thank you for my beautiful jewelry 🤩🤩 Beautiful items. Wonderful Seller. 5 STARs. Thank you ✨️ Beautiful pieces and always a fun time! Thank you 💓💓💓 Baby, my Kurt Geiger earrings are everything. Fidel you sell such amazing jewelry. This is my 4th order in a week. That’s how much I love everything. See you next LIVE. Repeat customer and happily coming back again! Everything is beautiful, exactly as described, and packaged with care. Wonderful seller! very pleased with my purchase. The earrings and bracelet are great quality and very beautiful What amazing jewelry!!! I was so excited to receive my items! Each piece is absolutely beautiful and the bracelet was stunning! I can wait to take each piece on vacation with me! Excellent seller and fast shipper!!!! This belt is even more impressive in person. Such a beautiful statement piece. ♥️ 😍 So happy with my necklace it is beautiful! The Kurt Geiger pieces were phenomenal. The goldette necklace was pretty but very light weight. I just thought it would be much heavier given the price. This seller has some amazing pieces Nice seller! Love my purchases. The best authentic jewelry seller in Whatnot. Jewelries look so good in person. 💝✨💃 I love my rings! I kept the purple one and gifted the blue one. Love all of my jewelry! 🥰 I love my purchase! 💖💖Thank you my friend! Fidel1, I spent my lunch money on such Gorgeous Crosses, Necklaces, Rings. It was well worth it. I will be back. Highly recommend. Thanks for great deals. Thanks for my beautiful rings. Highly recommended
Please check out her LIVE show Absolute perfection from start to finish! Fidel1 has unique and quality pieces that you didn't know you needed until you saw it here. I love the vintage jewelry as much as I do the custom pieces. I'll be back real soon!