Bewertungen (23)Migos!!!! Swear I could die lol I love all my goodies… 🫶🏼 everytime I get your package I’m in love with all the pieces I get yeah 👍🏼 thank you for always thinking of me scrap bag on point 👻🎃
Fast shipping too 💨 never disappoint 🫶🏼 Amazing FQs! Love these. Thank you for the deal! Amazing seller, everything was packaged nicely and arrived very quick. I also love the scrunchie that came with my package. Thank you so much! Wonderful seller. Lovely fabric did not disappoint. Fast shipping. Personal note. I would highly recommend Jannette’s show. 5 stars ✨ Thank you so much I love all the fabric I picked 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
I can’t wait for my next order 🦩🦩🦩🦩 One of my FAVORITE sellers! Love these bows!! And the scrunchies are so comfortable and cute!!! 🥰 I received my scrunchies today and was so very excited to use them! They are much more beautiful in person! Quick shipping for beautiful gifts for myself!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yes! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 love the bows and the scrunchies 🖤 thank you so much ☺️ Thank you so much love all the fabric 🫶🏼🫶🏼
Can’t wait to use it yeah!!! 🖤 ☆☆☆ Items met my expectations- TY ☆☆☆ The bows are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the keychain also! 🦩 I can’t wait to get more! The bows are so cute!!!! Thank you!!!