Bewertungen (14.651)ty for the lsu cards I almost have the hole set Still rolling with them LSUs lol
Thank you Quickest shipping I’ve had in the app! love your show! loved my cards, they were in great condition and shipping was so incredibly fast! Nice packaging but there was nothing in it 😬. It was just a givy so no biggie Excellent! Great communication throughout the transaction. Item arrived exactly as described, shipping was fast, and packaging was secure and professional. Everything was handled perfectly. Highly recommend this seller and would definitely buy from again! A+++++ Perfect condition! I love having Bob to buy random stuff from! Fleamarketbob is one of my favorite streams Great Deals at amazing prices thank you boss. great product Bob is always great. Always recommend him to my friends and family always great stuff and always a great show Won a bid with him stating the tin around 18-20 and when I received it, it was more like two bucks because the two packs that come in it weren’t even there! Scam and rip off was wondering why people were saying you over price stuff and don’t do honest business!
No message, items were brand new and sealed when shipped. Another person upset by feelings and something we said in steam. Never even messaged us about this? How can we fix it without knowing there is a problem. Time were sealed from the manufacturer so how was it empty??? The Evee tin I got had no packs in it and just a magnet. A little disappointing since other things I have bought have been greatNo message not even a heads up of anything that was wrong and leaves a bad review? Why wouldn’t you contact us if there’s an issue? We’re easy to get a hold of… All you had to do was messages and we would fix any problem that you have… You’ve been a great buyer and you said everything else has been great so why not just message us and we can work through this without leaving a bad review?