Bewertungen (65)Great show, super nice sellers,fast shipping, affordable prices. everything was wrapped with care. tysm I will take such excellent care of these pieces. They are top tier!!! Thank you. I absolutely LOVE everything!!! The OOAK minis are THE best!!
Everything was carefully wrapped and arrived in excellent condition. I’m so very happy with all my new minis!!! 🤗 Packaged very well. Love the products Absolutely stellar items. Well packaged for safe arrival. I will take great care of these. Thank you for sharing them. My minis were packed with care and shipped very promptly. I LOVE my GD puppies!!
Thank you again!! Great miniatures thanks so much ! ❤️ Great show. very nice sellers. affordable prices. very nice minis. fast shipping. everything came wrapped well. tysvm. great packaging and fast shipping Thanks so much! So cute 🥰 Absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much! very well packaged, everything arrived safely First time purchasing from fluidflip - great experience lots of unique pieces! Great new seller! Items came packaged nicely and the items were in perfect condition. Looking forward to their next show! I love everything that I got it is amazing the quality is so beautiful I can't wait for the next show!!!!