Bewertungen (12)Perfect items, well packed and quick shipping. foremanlanefindsVerkäufer
Awesome! So glad it all arrived safe and sound. Thank you for shopping with me! 🥰 Arrived safely and well packaged! Will absolutely shop with this wonderful seller again! foremanlanefindsVerkäufer
Makes my heart happy!!!🥰 Love my green doilies! Thank you for the extras! foremanlanefindsVerkäufer
🥰🥰🥰 I'm glad they came to you and you love them friend! The kindest seller ever. Thank youforemanlanefindsVerkäufer
I hope you enjoy! Thank you for the kind review and shopping my show! You're the best! Lowkey was just someone’s junk in a box. Like 1 random playing card and a couple random pieces of paper. foremanlanefindsVerkäufer
It was a free givey! Thanks for your feedback. Very happy with my order! I had a cast iron item & a ceramic plate together & both made it safe & sound. Packaging was great & so were prices! Thank you!! Received all items and even a extra gift in timely manner, packaged very well and protected Beautiful brooches and wonderful seller! Packaged so beautifully and shipped quickly! Highly recommend seller to all!!