Bewertungen (270)Love my purchase and was packed very carefully. I have enjoyed watching and I always find something nice when you a showing your items. Thank you!! Great seller, very sweet! has a wonderful vintage shop!! thank you!! Thank you Michelle for your kindness! She is literally the best and I love my purchases!🧡 I am thrilled to be following this seller! She is sweet as pie and I love how locked in she is with her FRIENDS during her shows, allowing them to always ask for items to see. And she always goes back in the chat (which an be hard to keep up with!!) to make sure she hasn’t forgotten anyone. I love my doilies from this show and my little brass bowl. Michelle has great items and her company as the host is what truly makes everything special ! Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! Packaged very good !! Came in great condition that wrapping was top tier lol. Would recommend this buyer ! Go Zoey!
Love this seller! Loved her show! She loves finding the perfect thing for people! My finds were awesome! Very nice items, excellent seller! Thank you! 💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Purchased from this seller several times, items are always very well packaged, exactly as shown during shows and the little notes included are very sweet loved all of my purchases! And my prize is won. She included a little doily and I love it! Everything was packed so nice Great treasures ❤️✨ Thank you for packing everything so well. You’re awesome 💖 Awesome seller awesome shows thank you so much .
Lisa💕 Such a cute giveaway, thank you! Wonderful shop, wonderdul items, wonderful seller! I love everything! Thank you! Such a kind, personable and wonderful seller with amazing goodies! Thank you so much for everything 🤍 Arrived fast, cutest antique picture of Cupid that my grandma used to have, and so i bought this for mu mother to remind of us my dear grandmother.. Packaged safely and carefully. Highly recommend seller! Everything is absolutely fantastic and lovely😍🤧 Shipment was fast and everything in great condition! Thank you so much💗 ❤️❤️❤️Thank you for your review 🫶🫶🫶 Such a wonderful seller and person ❤️