Bewertungen (76)Fire 🔥 Pickup from a fire streamer 🔥 Excelent hoodie even though it's used it's an excellent condition thank you bro Fire Deals, Fire Pieces 🔥🔥 The cookout is def a blessing with great deals, don't sleep when this seller is on. Fast shipping and great stuff let’s go bro Randomly swiped into this live and now I’m literally WAITING for the next show because 🔥 finds!! loveee the gaara shorts 🥹 thank youu 💁🏻♀️💕💕 Yurrr let’s go bro w seller banging One of the best up and coming sellers on this app, The "cookout" is such a great vibe, seller is great with communication and shipping is quick. Appreciate the deals, and you can shop with confidence here! Has fire Darc and civil good vibes fast shipping show the homie some love like share and follow thanks so much can’t wait to see what’s next super freaking nice guy with awesome stuff absolutely loved everything I got thankyou so much again 🥰💜🥰 Exactly as advertised appreciate it bro!
Everything was exactly as described at stupid deals. Running 🔥🔥 at $1 on the early AM. A+++ 10/10 seller Fast shipping great prices will keep buying 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 first pick up! All HEAT on the menu too! I appreciate u my man! Def be back to shop again! 💯 Fire clothing, fast shipping thanks ! I loved my sweater more in person and for the price it was a great deal!!! Thank you I appreciate you