Bewertungen (3.470)Thank you so much! Everything was great!😊 Thank you so much!! my grandson is going to love the peeps Love my blanket and I’ll be using one of the car steering wheel cover etc. and will give the other two for Christmas! I love her shows. She is so funny and makes u just laugh. She is honest about her products and makes things personable.
Funny ass girl ,great seller ,great products Speed - you’re the funny one! 💡🫣🤣 Great seller funny as hell loooove her Great quality products as always! Love love love her shows! Ashliii !! Love you being there ❤️❤️ love the goodies i find here 😍 Erika is amazing as always! ♥️♥️YOURE amazing moraaaa ❤️❤️ The fishing reel will be a great Christmas gift for my nephew, the bracelets and necklace I’ll be wearing, the bath mat is perfect size, and expandable rods will work great in my kitchen!Glad I can cover all the bases 🤣🤣❤️ you’re the best! Most fun I’ve had purchasing things I don’t need! A zillion stars!All the things you didn’t know you needed but you DEFINITELY need it 🤣❤️❤️ Great seller and fast shipping!! thank you!!! the kids are going to love this bread squishies It’s very cutI don’t cut anything 🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️
my favorite place to shop! Great items for a great price! Wonderful young lady forgetful and very funny she’s cute very honest nice place to shopAbigail you’re the best ! love watching your shows and absolutely love my items thank you so much!!!Thank you so much for being here ❤️❤️