Bewertungen (1.220)EXCITED about this HAUL 🔥🔥🔥
FIVE STARS + HIGHLY RECOMMEND
⭐️ awesome SHOP + deals
⭐️ packed with CARE + FAST shipping
⭐️ labeled with auction #s
⭐️ accurate + exactly as described
⭐️ LIVE stream was fire + great energy
⛔️ only wish the items were labeled with post-its or stickers ••• instead of a sharpie marker on the top loaders Fast shipping, card is really cool. Thanks! Purchased on sat delivered Monday, couldn’t be happier TY Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 MID-SIZE HAUL was a good pickup! 📦🏆
✅ awesome finds + deals
✅ fast shipping
✅ LIVE stream was 🔥🔥🔥
⚠️ my mid-size haul was shipped in a paper bubble mailer (8 x 5.5) and who knows if the transit was rough but a few cards arrived with rough edges
⚠️ I appreciate how the cards were labeled with auction #s - only wish it was tagged with a removable Post-it instead of permanent maker on the sleeves
A little friendly feedback that could take an already great experience to the next level.
Overall I’m happy with my purchase and appreciate the seller! 🙌 Thank you... God bless you, Jesus Christ loves you!!! Thank you! Fantastic show Everything was awesome! Thank you! Well packaged, quick shipping, and card arrived as advertised. Great stream best streat on whatnot!!! thanks alot man!