Bewertungen (341)Best seller on the app! A++ One of the best sellers on Whatnot....... Next to me of course. lol. One of the best sellers! Fast shipping great products and chill vibes. Look forward to future purchases Thanks ! Fast shipping, great seller !! Best person to get jerseys from, he has the best and always goes above for his customers!! Highly recommend 🙏🏼🙂 As Always great products at very good prices. As always a great price on a super nice OBJ shirt. Thanks again brother and my son loves the hoodie. Thanks ? Fast shipping 👍👍 GeeJersey always has amazing jerseys and deals!! Check his shows out. Items shipped lightning quick and securely. Thank you for the extras! A+++ Thanks 👍. Fire Jerseys !!! Always a pleasure buddy!! Jersey was as described when received. Gee always takes care of his buyers. I will always buy from his shop. Gee is great only order two but sent a couple of extra boxes. Great seller and fast to ship items out. This is one of the best sellers on Whatnot!!! As always great seeing with ya Gee!! you da man!! Great jersey fast shipping Great seller! Fast shipping! Thanks. Awesome purchases !! Thanks , fast shipping !!! One of the best on the app. 5 ⭐️ all around super happy with what was sent to me. even though I didn't win a break I know I will always get something worth my time with this seller. Lid was perfect. Came packaged safely.