Bewertungen (778)Beautiful purchases from Gino …Will definitely be buying again from him ! And what a lovely kind soul he is bless you Gino!🥰😘xxginoscollectionsVerkäufer
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ you doing great! Thanks sweetie for my lil cutie DKNY...my no.1 bestie Seller you rock 💖💖💖ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
luvm❤️ My favourite fabulous seller of all time! I love you Gino!! Thank you 😘 ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
i love you more ❤️ The exact bag I was looking for and Gino found it for me! Amazing every time!! ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
Amy thank you❤️❤️❤️👜👜👜✨️✨️✨️ Love love love thank you only you I will but from ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
❤️ Again amazingginoscollectionsVerkäufer
❤️ Gino I adore what you do and my bags are perfect as alwaysginoscollectionsVerkäufer
we amore you❤️ Beautiful items as always xginoscollectionsVerkäufer
thank you Joanne❤️ excellent item's and super quick delivery thankyou 👍 ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
thank you ❤️ This seller is a wonderful guy it is a pleasure to buy from him everyone should do the same what an absolutely bargain his prices are Gino x
ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
thank you Ash❤️ Absolutely one of the best sellers on WN thank you for another stunning bag 🥰ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
thank you Linda ❤️ totally brilliant ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
thank youuuu❤️ amazing as always. lovely ❤️❤️ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
thank you Ria❤️ Lovely Authentic LV bag, from one of the few sellers I would trust on Whatnot . ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful bags, as always. items exactly as described. Packed well and shipped really quickly. 100% authentic seller, highly recommend ❤️ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
love you Emma❤️ Love my snakey bag, always the best from Gino xxginoscollectionsVerkäufer
Thank you Annie❤️ gino your a star my bag came today i love it thankyou thats why I buy of you youre onist and you look after your group on whatnot xxxginoscollectionsVerkäufer
you made me so happy with this review! xx❤️ you are such a beautiful genuine seller with such a kind heart Gino.. I love you so much ❤️ 😍 ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
I love you too❤️ Amazing, beautiful bag. ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
thank you❤️👜✨️ Absolutely fabulous darling! Thank you so much. Genuine, honest seller and great friend ❤️ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
Thank you so much, my beautiful friend ❤️ Your lovely words mean so much to me. It’s always such a pleasure having you in my shows and seeing you enjoy the beautiful pieces. You are such a beautiful person inside and out, and I’m very lucky to have your friendship and support. Thank you always, lots of love xx ✨❤️ Looooooooove my bag Gino!! Ty ❤️ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
she is beautiful, isn't she ? thank you babe ❤️ I love Gino and Chris, gino works so hard to get us the best bags and all authentic. a true seller who you can trust xxxginoscollectionsVerkäufer
and we love you❤️❤️❤️ Fab seller 💜ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
thank you Nat❤️ Lovely 😍 Coach bag, great price. Thanks Gino 💖💖💖ginoscollectionsVerkäufer
i was quite surprised to see you winning, I thought you liked the Vintage Coach bags, but anyway.... thank you so much again for your support❤️