Bewertungen (8)My product came perfectly packaged and was just as described. Thank you so much!! Packed well, such an appreciated purchase. Thank you.
I will share your show.
I’m a caregiver and these nice items , 2 were for myself and 2 for my husband w Parkinson’s .
When is your next show?
I’m
77 and my face needs a nice peeling or whatever u recommend for uneven older skin.
I will buy more products.
Bless you for your help. I am having a show tomorrow morning at 5:35 AM Pacific time. I do have a toner that might be helpful for you. loved my order thank you so much Thank you so much for the gift! Well packaged and fast shipping! Thank you so much. I appreciate your patience in receiving that package. An amazing first show! She was incredibly knowledgeable about skincare, made shopping fun and easy, and shipped everything out so fast. You’d never know it was her first show—she absolutely crushed it! I’ll definitely be back! 💚✨You are so kind. Thank you so very much.