Bewertungen (62)Beautiful bracelets!!! Excellent packaging!!! Great seller!!! Thank you so much!!! Will shop again!!! love my items, great show, fast shipping. great seller, love my jewelry items. loved all my jewelry. lots of really nice rings. received quickly. I love all the jewelry. Gloria and her mom are so sweet to find the color that I wanted. Thanks so much.♥️ Absolutely AMAZING seller! 💕 So incredibly generous, with beautiful, high-quality products and impeccable packaging. Everything arrived perfectly and you can tell so much care goes into every order. Such a fun and welcoming show too — definitely a MUST place to be on Whatnot! I’ll absolutely be back! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely AMAZING seller! 💕 So incredibly generous, with beautiful, high-quality products and impeccable packaging. Everything arrived perfectly and you can tell so much care goes into every order. Such a fun and welcoming show too — definitely a MUST place to be on Whatnot! I’ll absolutely be back! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fast shipping, great prices & packaged very well. This mom & daughter duo are so sweet! Such a kind reseller 🩵 beautiful jewelry 😍, awesome prices & Fast shipping! Love it all TYSM! I love my jewelry , Gloria and her mom are my favorite sellers here. They are alot of fun and always have great items ❤️ Great seller! Awesome Givvys! Turn into her show for amazing finds! Gorgeous jewelry, great prices & fast shipping and packed very well. TYSM 😊 Holy mackerel…may I just say that these Pieces are stunners! I am so glad I caught your pop up show ! I feel like I won the Jewlery lottery! ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍 Great show! Great Jewelry! Great givvy! Thank you! Such a sweet reseller. Beautiful jewelry,great prices, fast shipping! Packaged very nicely. Tysm for Beautiful givvy 😍 Thank-you so much for the gorgeous givvy 😍 Fast shipping packed very neatly, great prices & super sweet! Love it all!! Gorgeous jewelry, great prices & fast shipping! Such sweet reseller 🧡 Thanks again for leaving the description of what I bought on the item💛 I can never remember what I bought 🙃 Fast shipping, gorgeous jewelry & great prices! Love this mom & daughter duo💜 Tysm for the gorgeous givvy 😍 Absolutely the best prices for good quality jewelry! If you don't buy from this reseller ya'll are missing out! I love that EVERY single piece of jewelry is individually wrapped & packed with care 💜 TYSM! Love this reseller 💜 Always so kind & appreciative! I love EVERYTHING I have received 💕 I especially love that there is a small description of what type of jewelry it is, I buy A LOT of jewelry and always forget what something is called. Thank you for the quick response I love all my goodies and wrapped beautifully