Bewertungen (1.121)Was supposed to get a larger size I asked for them but was sent small you said I could as for he bigger size but other then that they are nice shirts and will be a great shirt for anyone who can use them
Bundles below wholesale!! Waiting for next profile pic! Love my items!! Thank you 😊 Thank you for the kewl shirt Kam!😘😘 Greatest deals on whatnot! Always a good time and great quality products. Join the show and buy something. great seller! fast shipping! great packaging and super fast shipping very nice quality. love the show and fast delivery excellent seller excellent business very quick on delivery and very humble I will thank you very very much you're a great person Everything was great. Transaction was easy and the seller is super nice. Fun shows to hang out and chat. Thank you 🦋 Great product, I’ve never received any thing other than great items . Love it, thank you kam ❤️