Bewertungen (22.370)pkg isn't as good as it used to be..but pins arrived great!! Super fast delivery. Fun and exciting show. Thank you. Fast shipping, great product, buy again and again!! Beautiful new pattern and color! Same great quality :) I absolutely love it! the daisies are so stinkin cute!! More in this style, PLEASE! I'll buy it allllll... thanks for super fast shipping! Received really quickly. Zipper pouches look good. They fit our boards, but it is a snug fit when your board is fully loaded. Excited that our pins will be protected when walking around the parks. Fast shipping and great condition! I will give the 5 stars for the pins but honestly getting the same pin bites!!!! is like they pick from the same bin every time! Fast shipping!! Good looking pins! ❤️ So cute and it came really quickly Shipped quickly and in great condition! Happy I could grab a couple of these mystery boxes! Thank you so much. So excited finally got Periwinkle!!!! Thank you so so much! 💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻 Great product. Very fast shipping. Excellent price. Love the Fairies! I got 4 Tinker Bell Fairies. Oops!! Mystery set got me. Can never go wrong with go pin pro products! Thanks for this awesome pin! Great designs ladies!! such a nice color and a great size! so big! can't wait to play pin bingo at the parks!