Bewertungen (1.554)Thank you for the giveaway. Packaging was so secure and the shoes are a perfect 10/10. Obsessed with the pink vomeros and the green on the jordans are so good. Shoes are always at an amazing price too. Thank you again! This stickers are amazing and the quality 5⭐️thank you for the giveaway!! My kids love the shoes I got them and I'm obsessed with the color way for the vomeros, my daughter is trying to take them from me haha. Prices are unbeatable and the stream is always fun to watch! Package was wrapped so well, not a single hint of damage to any part of the box or the boxes inside and it traveled over the ocean. Thank you always! It’s amazing to hear you are satisfied with our service and we thank you for always choose us !!🫶🏻🫶🏻 I’ve been getting shoes from Harold for a couple years now and have never had an issue. Always great prices and fast shipping. Don’t hesitate to buy anything from him!Thank you Garrett, we love your loyalty..Always here to help🫡. Fire shoe and fast shipping! Just as expected and delivered promptly! Amazing!! For those who are reading this follow him he does amazing custom shoes!🤜🏻🤛🏻🫡 Love the stickers I received, they are going on my toolbox at work. Lightning speed shipping. Packaging was great as well as the product! Thank you! As described will buy from again My daughter absolutely loved them! Shipping was fast and got a givy just because! Thanks so much! They fit my granddaughter perfect in some shoes she needs a women’s 8 wide these fit perfect she’s all smiles right if she’s happy I’m happy. All her shoes will be purchased from here. Excellent customer service. Offered shoes that were perfect for my needs. Such fast shipping I couldn’t believe they arrived so quickly Will definitely go back for future purchases. My granddaughter just loves her new shoes. Thank you so much!!
What can I say very clean shoe highly recommend buying shoes from this person. Will be a continuous customer.Thank you for allowing us to provide you a great experience 🤜🏻🤛🏻 Great pair of sneaks, at a great price. Fast shipping too. Nephew absolutely loves them. Will be back
Harold and his wife are truly amazing people. Appreciate the good deal. My son loves his Jordan backpack. Much love brother 🤜🏻🤛🏻 Always brother !! Much appreciated you. Amazing shoe choice thanks for the help choosing my shoes. Amazing shoe choice love them. Thank you will be back
Shoes are mint, and just as described. Great seller, and fast shipping.
Thanks