Bewertungen (366)Beautiful items and more than fair prices Thank you, everything is beautiful Thank you! Everything is beautiful as always ❤️ Gorgeous bag! Amazing seller … cannot wait to make my next purchase. Love everything from Lady Kianna. She is a wonderful kind seller. I urge more people to like and follow her and then buy from her, promise you won’t be disappointed 😁 Gorgeous bag! Amazing Seller! So happy I fell into your show! Super small.. not what I expected.. looked bigger during showing Thank you so much! I love the wallet!☺️🫶✨ Beautiful bag, great seller! Perfect condition, just as shown. Great packaging for shipping. Great bag, awesome seller! They are cute! Thanks for selling them to me! The true religion wasn’t worth 110.00 because it’s fake the other bag I ask for white I got a worn out bag so I’m not satisfied who are you? Ive never sold a 110.00 True Religion bag. Sad for you. Your life must be pretty awful to come here with all of these untruths. 👑🎊🪄Thank you for the beautiful Patricia Nash kisslock wristlet, I love it! 5-star seller with beautiful items and speedy shipping!✨️🎉🎈⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💕~SweetPea ~🍫🫛 Very happy 😃 like my hat. Thank you for your great customer service. Fast shipping. God bless you. it's a gift for a friend. he saw it and was hollering and so happy 😊 also gave wallet that came woth ot to another person and was so thankful. thank you! I love my brand new Coach tote. She’s such a cutie. Ty💞