Bewertungen (145)always a pleasure dealing with Al! Exceptional packaging. I will continue to purchase from this buyer. Healthy and completely professionally packaged and shipped! You can tell this seller cares about his plants!! Everything was healthy, fairly priced, and packaged with care. I live a state away, purchased on Sunday, and received the plants Thursday morning! Quick shipping, with minimal time that the plants are in a shipping package. Definitely recommend ordering from this seller! I cannot say enough how much I enjoy this seller! Highly recommend, tysm Once again, Al outdid himself. Very pleased with my purchases! I am VERY pleased with my order. Al wrapped everything very well and they all made it with no issues. He also gave me extras because WhatNot over charged me on shipping! What a great vendor and now I can say, what a great friend!!!! Thank you, Al for all that you do!!!! Many hugs! such a great seller, fun info teller, and an awesome fellar, lol. beautiful plants shipped fast and packed exceptionally well will definitely be back as seller was kind and knowledgeable Was packed super secure. Lovely healthy plant great packaging. BANGER PLANTS! FAST shipping! the man knows what he's doing! I WILL be back! Beautiful and packaged great. Thank you! Received everything in great condition! Nice healthy plants. Thanks loads!!! I’ll be back! She’s spectacular and healthy and beautiful thank you you truly are amazing I received all plants in great time! All are healthy and were very well wrapped. This is the plant guy you guys need to buy from!! Absolutely beautiful plants that arrived securely and thriving :) super kind and was super appreciative of the note and enjoyed the show! Will be back :) You have some of the best plants ive bought! I absolutely love all of them friend even more than when I saw them on your show. Thank you for the extra you threw in and the note that means so much to me and I truly enjoy your shows and great conversations! I hope to catch you soon! I'll 1000% be back for more! Lovely little ponytail palm, looking lush, packaged perfectly, leaving lucky people proud! Beautiful plants that arrived in great condition. Perfectly packed for protection. highly recommend.
Very well packaged with personal touches added. Arrived earlier than expected. Very pleased with my order and healthy plants. All plants arrived well packaged and happy. Couple of broken leaves, but that’s to be expected when traveling with the USPS. Thanks again. Once again. Item packed and arrived safely! Took a little longer to get to me this time, not his fault. But I was getting worried because of this heat. However he had it packed so well that I didn’t even have one yellow leaf. And thank you for the free spider plant! :) Packed so perfectly! I absolutely love this seller! His knowledge, calmness, and his life stories he talks about sometimes really drawls me in. I’m a mom of 3 so his laid back shows really kinda calm my brain for a bit. Well packaged. Nothing broken. Good price. Thank you for my angel wing begonia and for being one yourself along my path, it has been such a blessing to meet you! 🙏🩵