Bewertungen (42)Really fast shipping! Thank you!! Great condition Minifig, fast shipping! Thanks! Nice and well kept minifigure. My brotha is an amazing guy and an even more amazing fair honest seller, no complaints at all! Solid 10's all around. Really chill, fellow cold play and Michael Jackson lover (with the addition of a few valid Tay Tay songs). Very interactive and funny guy with the chat. I would buy from him any day of the week. ❤️🥹🔥 Great seller and prices as always! Great Condition, Well Packed, Great Deals This selling duo is amazing! really interactive and attentive to the chat. they always have great product and a fun show! great deals!! 😀 A few of the figures showed up in terrible condition. Some with torso cracks, heavy swing wear, or knicks all of which were not mentioned during the auctions. ngl im highly upset i was looking forward to this order ... Some of the figures I buy are from lots and they are sold as is. I try my best to identify any damage on the figures I sell. And all of those figures you got for a great deal so if they have a little ware or need a tiny cleaning then I feel that’s fair. Awesome Seller! great show! engaging! items are as described and arrived fast! thank you!