Bewertungen (1.491)Great communication with wonderful service. Fast shipping and the packaging was great, thank you so much. A+ Arrived fast and packaged well! Thank you!! :) nowhere did it say it was the foil version I am so happy t receive this tyty!!! was packaged phenomenally, and came in perfect condition. Well packaged and the book is real nice. Thank ypu! Such a pleasure doing business with you. Amazing seller. Great stream and books awesome packaging and quick delivery thank you Books look amazing thank you! Thank you, everything was perfect... Item is as described and was packaged nicely + shipped quickly. Excellent seller! Books were thoughtfully packaged and are in impeccable condition. Great price on the ashcan, as well. Thanks Great comics at great prices! I appreciate y’all and I can’t wait for the next show Arrived in good condition and excellent timing. Thank you. TYSM! Packaged very well! 😁 always a 5 star seller. ! Great job. It’s perfect!! thank you so much!