Bewertungen (180)Thank you for the givvy!! Love all the wood heart shelf’s ! Thank you so much. I enjoyed watching your show. It was fun and thanks for the postcard and two plane cards. I love them. My items were in good condition just as described, my order came is quick, and my package was packed with stuffing to keep my items safe from any damage, the show was amazing and fast paced filled with lots of goodies. Love it! Highly recommended
I love the cookbook besides the fact that the issues with the spine weren't pointed out, unfortunately. Regardless, still a good bargain! I'm not going to complain about free stuff but I am pointing out the givvy said cards and I recieved a mini duck & cow lol. Overall though, I would buy from this seller again. I just like making thorough honest reviews. Thank you so much!! Amazing seller 💕 Absolutely love these! They’re bigger than I had originally thought! Perfect condition and was shipped with great care! packed great and arrived quickly. thank you. Quick shipping. Product wrapped with care. Arrived intact and beautiful 🤩 Beautiful items, and you took such care in packaging them!! I loved the recipe cards, they sooo remind me of my mother's recipes from many years ago! Can't wait to try them out!! Thank you so much!