Bewertungen (1.688)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Goblin & Gnome sound like two people banned from Home Depot for trying to ride the display lawn mower. Naturally, I trusted them with my money. 😂
I showed up to browse with a perfectly reasonable budget. Apparently my budget was just a suggestion, like the serving size on a bag of Oreos.
My girlfriend asked, “What did you buy now?”
I said, “Before we get into details, how attached are you to the concept of surprises?”
Now I’m tracking packages like air traffic control and greeting the mailman halfway down the street in my socks.
Five stars. These two could sell me a rock, tell me it had a backstory, and I’d ask if it came with a little display stand. 🤣💚 You two are amazing!
Thanks for taking care of me… again.
Products, shows, shipping always right on!Thank you for the ongoing support of our stream! We wouldn’t be here without all of our amazing viewers like yourself!! Came for one item. Left with a package and a financial situation. 😂 Goblin & Gnome have apparently figured out how to turn “I’m just looking” into “SOLD!” My collection is thriving, my wallet has requested witness protection, and I’m already ready for the next show. Would buy again… somebody please take my phone. 🤣 Great item ultra fast shipper packaged very well grade A ++ seller Thank you Always a great time!! Thanks for running such great shows!! Great seller with some really cool stuff. As always, great show, beautiful products, fast shipping. Thank you for the great great deals and rhe givvy. Great seller. Thank you for the Chinese Afterlife bill. Never seen one of these before. Great for my collection. Thanks for the collection Horror movie characters very cool copper pieces
The Buffalo copper statue is my first one to have thanks
Love the shows
Hope to see more copper statues Goblin & Gnome are great peeps with great shows! All kinds of fun stuff to choose from! ✔️’em out, you’ll be glad you did ‼️😎🇺🇸 great coins, fast shipping nice items.....great shipping and packing.....thanks As always, Fast shipping, well packaged and beautiful products. Highly recommend seller! Thank you for the deals and AMAZINGLY generous givvy! As always, Fast shipping, well packaged and beautiful products. Highly recommend seller! Thank you for the deals and amazing givvy! As Always, Wonderful Products! from Wonderful People! Arriving Quickly! As Always, Wonderful Products! from Wonderful People! Arriving Quickly! Great item ultra fast shipper packaged very well grade A seller Thank you Great Seller Amazing Coins Great Hospitality Well Recommended 🤙🏾🌺🤙🏾🌺💥💥💥