Bewertungen (46)very nice box and cardshammitchell081217Verkäufer
most welcome 🙏 Nice guy, great prices, definitely will come back and support again hammitchell081217Verkäufer
much love thank you 😊 yeahhhhh Thank you!!hammitchell081217Verkäufer
your welcome 🙏 YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Very well packed, fast shipping. Exactly as described!!!hammitchell081217Verkäufer
much love to ya yeahhhhhh let me talk to ya 💯 ill be running another show soon ima get rid of everything I want to do just vintage shows hope to see you there man love my card and how fast it came in the mail . Definitely coming back Thanks for the cool cards! 🤙🏻 Absolutely perfect 🤩, fast shipping and well packaged. My kids will love them! ty maaaaaan your awesome yeaaaah Great deals and fun stream. Has lots of variety and enjoy the vibe. Thanks 🙏 Really nice packaging!! Sturdy. I can even reuse the packaging! Cards are in great shape. Great communication. Good show! hammitchell081217Verkäufer
very much appreciated bro love the Pokemon cards I bought from them and I would buy more cards from theses guys and very funny guys too love the Pokemon card I got and shipping was fast and it came in great shape. I would buy more and more Pokemon cards from them they are sweet and funny guys and ever caring people. I love watching themhammitchell081217Verkäufer
thank you we love seeing you join thank you again much love from hoosierpulls looking forward to seeing you next time