Bewertungen (222)Per usual, iconic pieces ✨🪩✨🪩✨ sold by the best QUEENS!! Bookmark their shows, y'all :) These ladies are absolute QUEENS! 👑✨ Every show has incredible finds, amazing prices, and the deals + quality are truly unmatched! The show energy is always next level and such a fun time. 💕 Thank you so much for the giveaway and the sweetest note—it made my day! 🥰👑 20/10 always! Beautiful fabric, too big on the shoulders but hopefully will get it fix!
Thank you for my AMAZING item! Love their shows! Always the cutest, unique finds! The cutest giveaways! TYSM 🫶🏻 I won the prettiest earrings, I love them so much and have already received a bunch of compliments. Thank you ladies 💜💜 I love the pieces I bought!!! The shirts were so soft and well made. The dress fits perfectly and hugs every curve. The hosts are so sweet and kind. One of my favorite shows!! I am so happy with Peices I bought!!!! I love everything!!!! I can’t wait for the next show!! Great givvy! Thank you!! ☺️ Everything is so cute & so soft! Can’t wait to wear it!! Go check her shop out! I absolutely loved everything and the extra gift was so unexpected but greatly appreciated! They’re great people with such sweet and amazing personalities! Highly recommend!! Awesome Deals with & Awsome Host. 🥰 Everything was very nice but also very small me only the green fit.We’re so glad to hear you thought everything was very nice! Boutique brands vary in fit, which is why we always discuss sizing during our live shows, try on items whenever possible, share our own sizing, and are always happy to provide measurements upon request. While we’re sorry these particular pieces weren’t the right fit for you, we’re glad you received the sizes you ordered and truly appreciate your support 💕 Beautiful jewelry, and amazing eye masks! Thank you for the wonderful giveaways. Thank you Jill we hope to see you soon in another show Love my givey! Thank you so much.Thank you for the kind words ♥️ we hope to see you at one of our future shows!! Cheap and ugly string bracelet.We’re sorry a complimentary surprise free followers giveaway didn’t meet your expectations. We wish you all the best!! ♥️ Lovely NWT sets. Was my first purchase, and the girls were super sweet on their show. And got a super cute thank you note with my delivery too! Keep doing what you’re doing xoxox Great sellers! Super sure clothes. Fast shipping. Thank you!